Friday, September 12, 2014

Feeling like HE-MAN RIght About Now! ITCHING on a PHOTOGRAPH

No complaints but the  last couple weeks have been a grind as far as the work I have to finish. Commercial projects and wedding images are what I am about right now, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I have always said that time was my biggest problem and due to recent changes I am finding that I have more of it, and it has been a great benefit.

I have been doing edits now for about 22 hours, and the work I am putting out has been some of my finest. Case in point this morning I decided to put a little creative spin on a photograph and after seeing the results, I am so glad I did.

This was the results of my extra time.
Plated Black & White

Now I am a bit biased but I have an opinion about fine art photography and based on the feedback I am getting, I think this image is a home run. 
All I can really say is DAMN!!!! I love the extra time I have right now, and based on all the projects I am currently working on and the positive feedback I am receiving, it kind of creates a feeling of positive energy.. To kind of quote an old saying,, "See yourself doing it, And it will happen" .
You know what? I am proud and thankful to have been given this gift, and if I can make someone happy by sharing it, then that's exactly what I am going to do. 

Get out there and SHOOT IT!!!!! I'm going to!

My best... 
MS.

About Me

My photo

Well if you are here, and you have added me to your circles, than it's safe to assume you wanna know how I got these scars. First off I will cover photography. I have been snapping a shutter since 1983 and some of my captures are well known. Photography means a hell of a lot to me and like many photographers I carry a certain air of pride in the work I do. The experts say you have to specialize in one genre of photography and I say ok, Well my genre is simply not to specialize. Loving what I do, I will tell you that life can turn on a dime and you have to live each and everyday to the fullest. While you are out doing that, snap some photos along the journey.
Personally, I am a dad, a husband, and I work my tail off to provide for my family and involve myself with causes I believe in. The hard work has paid off and I think I am one lucky guy. Three awesome kids, one hot wife, a boston terrior, whats not to love.. 
Thanks for adding me.
What can I do for you today?
MIKE.
SHOOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Google+ Followers